At Our Lady of the Angels, parents are respected as the primary educators of their children, and their involvement as members of the school community is valued.
Opportunities for parents/carers to participate in their child’s school life exist on various levels. Some examples of these are:
- Literacy activities
- Attending and participating in liturgies and school Masses
- Whole Grade assemblies
- Grade Parent Liaison
At Our Lady of the Angels we welcome parent volunteers.
OLA Parents and Friends Association (P&F)
OLA Parents and Friends Association (P&F) operates in accordance with the Parents & Friends constitution. For 2023, the committee members are:
- President: Rosalba Valensise
- Vice President: Alice Lesar
- Secretary: Marie Pennati
- Treasurer: Marion Vickers
- PRC Representative: Justin Pedavoli and Cynthia Zabaneh